We closed on our new house on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. So, we starting moving after Thanksgiving lunch. The Movers came last Saturday and moved the majority of the furniture. I had a friend's teenagers help move all day Sunday. Keith and a friend moved the rest on Wednesday and Thursday. So, it took a week.
My Mom and Danica did very well adjusting to the new house. Spoiled and Rotten (the dogs) took several days to adjust. They wanted to be held constantly.
Danica went for her 6 month check up. Now she's off the chart for height and weight. I looked up normals for boys this weekend and she would be in the 90th percentile if she was a boy. She got her 3rd tooth last Tuesday and a 4th on Wednesday. They are both in the front and on the bottom. Sunday Keith and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. Except we were both too tried to go do anything. So, Monday we went out to dinner and to Menards. Danica sat in a highchair and flirted with anyone who would look at her and feed herself a cracker. She really didn't swallow any of it, but had a great time grabbing it and chewing it up, and then spitting it out. I don't think she like the taste, but it must have felt good on her new teeth.
She continues to love day care, tonight when I picked her up they commented about how she is all over the daycare now. Some crawling, some rolling, whatever it takes. Since we moved a couple of nights she has slept 11 hours straight at night. Keith is enjoying the extra sleep. She is starting to like her oatmeal better and actually gets fussy for it. She wearing size 12 month now, except the arms are usually a little long. She loves looking in the mirror at herself, hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
She got a new bathtub and she really enjoys playing in the tub. She sits and slaps the water and just smiles. She gets a bath almost everyday, because she usually needs to have her hair washed. She likes having her hair blown dry, yes we have to blow dry her hair. We started several months ago, there's just too much to get it dry with a towel.
We are going to get our Christmas tree this weekend and start decorating the house for Christmas. I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post.
Until then here's some new ones. Opps, I guess I haven't unpacked the pictures yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment