Great news, the social worker's final report arrived Tuesday. I sent it our attorney and he has sent it on to the court. I spoke with him this afternoon and he said it will be a very informal hearing that usually takes about 10 minutes. I'm sure we will take lots of pictures. I can't remember if I posted that Danica got part of her first tooth last week. It's the outer aspect of the right upper frist molar - leave it to my kid to get a molar first and way ahead of schedule. Today she started the clear drooling again and I checked her mouth and her left upper molar area is swollen, but she was in a great mood. She seems to like oral gel now and started chewing and sucking on a teething ring last evening.
I'm afraid we may have a soccer player in training as she has discovered how to kick and will kick for up to 30 minutes non-stop. She will also push against your hands if you put them on the bottom of her feet. Keith measured her at his parent's Monday and is up to 11# and is 24 inches long. I'll be interested to see what Dr. Roger's says Tuesday at her 2 month checkup. I'm not looking forward to her getting her shots, but Kieth doesn't even want to go to the appointment, so I guess it will be a Mommy thing. We are looking forward to her first flight next week and hope she is over getting her shots before we take off.
She is very happy in the morning when she gets up and likes to be propped up on a pillow and "watch TV" in Mom & Dad's bed with Daddy. It' quite funny her looking at the lights, kicing, cooing, and smiling and Keith watching her like she's the best thing in the whole world. It makes it hard to leave for work, much harder than when she was just asleep in the pack and play.

No comments:
Post a Comment