| Our Firecracker (the elephant fell on the floor according to Daddy) |
Mom was holding Danica tonight, since I have started a new diet and was trying to eat dinner. My new diet is the Danica diet, almost everytime I sit down to eat - Danica needs me. So for weeks I have been eating cold suppers. So tonight I decided I would make a cold supper, so at least I would be eating it at the right temperature. Sure enough as soon as I sat down with my dinner she started to fuss. So Mom held her so I could eat. Mom starts going on about what a beautiful baby she is and can you believe how beautiful she is...she's really cute. I told her about her winning the contest, to which she replied was it rugged? You just told me how cute she is don't you think she should have won - Oh yes she should have won I just can't believe it.
Sorry to my neices and nephews:
So, Mom is she your cutest grandchild (everyone knows my Mom doesn't have favorites) until now - oh yes, she definitely my cutest grandchild. Mom what do you think Amy, Wendy, Trisha, Adam, Alissa, Steve, Kristen, Joe, Alif, Ben, Heather, & Erica would say - well have they seen her? They'd say the same thing. Apprently grandchildren are cutest when they our babies and in grandma's arms. I'm still laughing, she just went on and on tonight about how cute Danica is, so I started asking what's so cute. Well all this hair and those big blue eyes and she smiles at me.
Danica was fussy this evening after I had given her a bottle, changed her, held her, played with her, I just could figure out what was wrong with her. I thought maybe she wanted another bottle so I gave her my finger to see (she kept spitting the pacifer out - which is odd as she likes her pacifer). She sucked on my finger for a second and started scream like something was hurting her. So I decided to explore her mouth. Sure enough on top left side I felt several very sharp ridges. I don't think her teeth are ready to come in, but her gums are swollen and sore on that side. A little baby oral jel and a little more fussing then she fell fast asleep. I thought that babies could get teeth early, so I looked it up and it's unusal but normal. Hopefully she wait a little longer, she really seemed uncomfortable.

No comments:
Post a Comment