Danica is sleeping through the night if you count 7 to 9 1/2 hours without waking as sleeping through. It's just that she goes to sleep so early (6 or 7pm) that her morning is 4 or 5 am. This weekend she's moving downstairs to the crib. She is so long now that she can't fit sideways in the pack and play any more without bending her legs. It would be a big deal except that it doesn't matter which way we put her down in the pack and play she ends up sideways.
It's also time to clean out her closet again and move up to 6-9 month size. She had on a 9 month outfit tonight - and it fit just fine. I can't wait till her 4 month check up to see how much she has grown. She is still enjoying daycare and talked there today for several hours. The director said that based on her 20+ years of experience that she is very young to be so vocal. My luck I got one that loves to talk. So much of quite rides in the car. She has started grab the toys on mobile on one of her floor toys and tries to put almost everything in her mouth (bib, fist, hair, clothes, anything she can get close). And she has started to chew on her thumb - I think she may be working on some more teeth.
Last weekend Danica, Mom and I went to my sister Kathleen's to celebrate my Mom's 88th birthday. Keith stayed home and sided the one end of the house. It looks great. Two more sides, 2 windows, a deck, landscaping and flooring upstairs and the house should be ready to sell.
I thought I better post some 2 month pictures. We went to Price's park Sunday afternoon and my friend took her 3 month pictures. This weekend is Danica's first blueberry festival. I wonder if she'll enjoy it or if the fireworks will scare her. Her eyes are still blue, but a couple of times lately they have looked brown.... still wait to see if they change.
 |
| Look at my curls |
 |
| There's my dimple |
 |
| Just for Daddy a Red background |
 |
| Hanging at the beach |
 |
| Daddy's favorite |
No comments:
Post a Comment