24 weeks and our birth mom found out Friday that she will need to increase her ob appointments to weekly. She continues to have elevated blood pressure and protein in her urine. She also has blood in her urine and slightly elevated blood sugars. Danica is doing great, but they are concerned about mom. I may start going to some of the appointments when we get back from our honeymoon. I would like a little more information, probably that medical field background. I need to know everything and the birth mom is about a great relaying the details as Keith is following a doctor's appointment. She does keep all her appointments and is compliant, but I think the details of what's wrong either aren't important to her or they aren't explaining it well.
My latest fear, Danica gets sick and Keith has to take her to the doctor. I trust Keith and my doctor, but I think this might be a sample of the information I would get. Keith what did the doctor say, "oh she's sick and I picked up some medicine to give her a couple times a day". What's wrong with her, "oh I told you he said she's sick". OK what kind of medication did you pick up, "it's liquid and pink, I don't know". When does she need to go back to the doctor, "hmmm, I didn't know I needed to ask that, maybe you better call them". Me having a seizure at work trying to figure out what's going on.

No comments:
Post a Comment