Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ha Ha

Keith and I want to Babies R Us today.  We needed dog food and babies r us is in the same shopping plaza, plus I had a 20% off coupon I wanted to use.  So, after walking around and changing my mind on a couple of items.  We were making our way up to the checkout and Keith sees a kid's snow shovel and made a comment, but I really wasn't listening I was trying to figure out which line to get into.  As I'm filling out some frequent shopper paperwork Keith tells the cashier "you must get some really crappy babies in here, did you see the popper scooper down there".  She laughing so hard everyone is looking at us. 

As we are leaving the store I say to Keith thank you for being so understanding and patient while I was in the store.  He responded if I ever disappear that should be the last place you start looking for me.  So that may have been his last trip to babies r us.

So, next we go to the pet store, as we walk in we see this at this sign at the front door:



I think he's a little disappointed Danica's not due till May.  I don't know about your puppies, but I knew they would going potty at 1pm every Saturday and Sunday potty training would be a breeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment