It was Keith's first flight so he acted like an experienced traveler and took pictures out of the plane window.
This was one of several trips to town. I wanted to go to pick up some souvenirs, but didn't realize that everything is closed on Sunday. Keith was willing to walk all over town as I was sure there would be a least one store open.
This was the boat we took to island. We motored over and sailed back, just perfect.
The only picture I could find of us together and it fuzzy. This was taken on the island tour the waves would hit the rocks in the background and water would spray up in the air. The last 2 days Keith wore just a bathing suit and seemed to really enjoy not getting dressed. He asked me if I thought I could get a job in one of the hospital's on the island. He was really upset when we had to pack to come home.
Oh and of course I did find a little time to shop for Danica before we left and a little on the island. I went to a couple of great baby stores in Indy with my niece and nephew and picked up a super cute bathing suit for Danica with a matching hat. Here's a few other things I have picked up over the last few weeks: Danica's bassinet



her swing

Keith picked this out for it's functionality and it only took us 30 minutes to put it together. Hopefully it will go faster the next time.
Won't she be too cute at the pool this summer this
This maybe her coming home outfit, unless I can find a dress with some hand-smocking. I had a really hard time finding dresses for her.
Danica's doing good, growing and last week laid against her mom's sciatic nerve causing a couple days of bed rest for her mom. I'm going to the next OB appointment Friday, so I'll get to meet the social worker and the OB.

No comments:
Post a Comment