Our little piglet, now weights 7# 9 oz (yes that more than 1 oz per day weight gain) and she is 20 3/4 inches long (3/4 of inch in a week). No wonder one of her sleepers is getting a little short for her. She'll go back in 3 weeks for a 1 month check up and we'll she if she keeps up the great progress. Keith went with us to the doctor's and according to him the doctor said he had never seen such a perfect baby. Funny I was in the room the whole time and I don't remember anything like that being said. I think that what Keith "heard".
Danica has had two different newborn photography session at the house and some of the first one's are back. Here's a few of our favorites.
 |
| I like this one, it shows that her hair isn't completely black |
 |
| future dancer |
 |
| Mommy and Daddy's answer to prayers |
 |
| flip flops - she loves shoes |
 |
| My favorite |
 |
| too cute |
No comments:
Post a Comment