Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Danica's room is done

Keith is such an awesome husband and going to be a great dad.  He took yesterday off work and moved a 2nd fridge to the basement - by himself, just because he knew I wanted it in the basement before this weekend.  Then when I got home from work last night he helped me carry more stuff to the basement and hang artwork/curtains in Danica's room.  I'll post a picture of her room soon, I'm still deciding on the curtains, not sure if I want to hang the side panels or just the valances.  Either way it's done and I love it.  It's bright and fun.  I'm very excited for both of my sisters to be here for the shower and to see Mom and I can't wait for them to see her room.

My uncle Jay (my Mom's youngest brother) passed away Wednesday evening from chronic lung disease.  I took her over to see him Tuesday night, but it was overwhelming to her.  There were several family members there that she doesn't see very often and it was late.  She does much better between 10am-8pm.  Tomorrow morning is my first baby shower and then we'll have to go to the visitation for my uncle, and then out for dinner. 

I'm working today, and I still have lots of little things to finish before my out of town guests arrive.  And even more little tasks to complete before Danica arrives.  The stroller has been shipped YEAH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment