Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

9 days

Keith hung the rest of the artwork in Danica's room.  I packed the diaper bag, except for her coming home outfit.  Realized that the dresser isn't big enough.  I'm still looking for a place to store her blankets.   I been taking lots of pictures and a little video trying to learn how to use the cameras.  Tonight I'm going to a class at the Mishawaka hospital "Oh baby, what now".  It's specifically for adoptive parents and the timing is perfect.  Keith worked on the drywall and has part of it ready for paint.

I'm calling the attorney today to set up our appointment.  I just can't believe we've made it to single digits in the count down. 

Here's a few pictures with the new camera.


Mom's Mother Day's flowers from Janet & Warren

Waiting to hold Danica (and to see my family)

Danica's shoe and hair ribbon organizer (Thanks Gloria).

No comments:

Post a Comment