I went to the restaurant tonight to see Crystal and the other girls. Danielle's birthday was last week, so I made her a cake and Crystal was craving chocolate chip cookies. Jessica another of Keith's employee's lost her youngest brother this morning in a car accident. Her other brother was driving and they hit a tree, the driver ended up with a broken arm. Her youngest brother died at the scene. He has 2 kids (6 and 2) and was in his early 20's. Very sad.
While I was there I found out the Keith and I will get our own room at the hospital and we can spend the first night with Danica in our room. Crystal and I will both get bracelets that will allow us and only us to get her from the nursery. Do they really think we are going to let her hang out with a bunch of nurses - ha, ha. The next day Crystal wants to be for her friends and family, so I'm going to work to keep my mind off of waiting to bring her home. Based on what I know now we should be able to bring her home Friday. We both are getting so excited it's hard to sleep and when I do sleep I dream about holding Danica and looking at her face. She always looks the same in my dreams, so I wonder if that is what she will look like. Head full of black 1 1/2 inch long hair, skin tone like Crystal's, 6# 17 1/2 inches long, dark eyes, chubby cheeks like mine, long fingers, and a big mouth (oh and 10 fingers and 10 toes).

No comments:
Post a Comment