Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

PRAY, Please

I've emailed the social worker who has been working on our home study and left her a phone message trying to prompt her to complete our home study.  Just got an email tonight that she never received the draft of our home study (I sent it at the beginning of April) one of our referrence letters (from my boss - which she showed me the day it was mailed) and now Mom needs a local police check.  I had hoped that she would have used this weekend to finish it and that I would be getting the completed study.  Now I really how Danica waits the 18 days so that all the paperwork will be done before she arrives.  So, please pray that the social worker will get the home study done ASAP.  Now I've received an email that she did received the home study, but couldn't open the dox version and could I please re-send it .  Pray that we have the strength for this paperwork delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment