So far the only disadvantage I've found to having a well dressed baby, is getting it all washed and ready for her. Matching her socks are easier than adult socks as many of them have different trim. I also organized her dresser and did a lot our laundry. Mother's day is Sunday and in years past I would start to get very blue about now, but this year it's completely different. I really feel like celebrating and yelling at the top of my lungs I'm going to be a MOM finally. I have to work Mother's day, but I know I'll be smiling.
I wanted to get pictures of the stroller and the nursery posted, but I'm still putting clothes away. The stroller came this week, funny when you order a stroller from Germany the instructions come in German, French and maybe Polish... but no English. So it took a little while to figure out from the pictures, but we did it. We are very happy with the stroller and can't wait to take her for a walk around the park in it.
Keith had a busy Sunday also, he framed out the attic getting it ready for the mini fridge and counter top in our bedroom. He still has another window to replace and lots of trim to make before we can paint and carpet and call the upstairs DONE. We are really looking forward to having done and off the to do list, but we don't think it will be done before Danica arrives.
23 days, really getting close

No comments:
Post a Comment