I can't get enough ice cream and chips. Ice cream usually goes bad in my freezer before I can eat a 1/2 gallon, now I think I need ice cream every night after dinner. I had chips yesterday, and now for lunch today. And I'm looking forward to having chips and ice cream for dinner....really are my hormone that in tune with what's happening that I am having cravings....
Names: Keith and I have found a first and middle name that we both like for a girl, but we are still worlds apart for a boy. Keith's recent ideas include Wesley William West - like the Internet WWW - that's a no, Wesley North West - that's a no (there was some Republican with the name of North). William Clinton West (NO we are not naming our child after that man or his wife so Hillary is out too). I liked the name Cruz, until I said just the first and last name together Cruz West, sounds like a car theme - so that out.
Keith has decided that the baby will go to Notre Dame and that it will be a Democrat. Which I find very interesting, since right now he is not happy with the Democrats.
Baby Monitors: What brand do you have and do you like it, is there a difference, is it audio or video ...I haven't asked Keith yet, but based on his "the nursery is too far away from our room comment"...he'll want both.
We have our home visit for the home study Tuesday evening, then lots of paperwork to complete and fingerprinting including - Mom which should be an adventure all on it's own.
136 days and counting

I laughed out loud at "Keith has decided that the baby will go to Notre Dame and that it will be a Democrat." That's truly Keith right there. I am so excited for you guys. You will be great parents. Can't wait to meet Danica.
ReplyDelete-Bailey