Just found out that our birthmom's grandparents are taking her and her 4 and 5 year old to Disney World in June. She's very excited about the trip. Keith and I both feel this is another sign that she will go through the plan for us to adopt. I can't image anyone would plan to take a newborn along with a 4 and 5 year to Disney World at the same time. Keith and I were so planning on waiting till the baby was at least a year old before we would go to Disney - ha, ha I do realize that they probably don't remember anything till there at least 4 or 5.
Only 149 days to go, God knew what he was doing...I don't think I could stand the waiting if I was actually pregnant and experiencing all of the symptoms I'm reading about.

No comments:
Post a Comment